Buyer’s agents are becoming more popular in Australia, but there are still questions around the value of using one. You should ask yourself: How valuable are your time and money?
Finding the right property can take many months of research, inspecting properties and following up with calls to lots of different real estate agents. And when you do finally find a property that you feel meets your requirements, how do you know the right price to pay and whether the property will perform well over time? There is a lot at stake when buying a property. Using a buyer’s agent who specialises in buying property is the most effective way to ensure that you do not overpay and are successful in the highly competitive property market.
Here are some reasons why you should use a buyer’s agent for your property purchase:
- Buying property can be frustrating and emotionally exhausting. Minimise your stress and anxiety by engaging a buyer’s agent who will provide the full search service – search + locate + evaluate + negotiate + settle.
- Buyer’s agents are constantly looking for properties via different sources. Often, they can use their contacts to find “off-market” properties, which enables the buyer to access a more extensive selection of properties.
- Buyer’s agents are property professionals who will be able to advise you about a broad spectrum of property matters including suburbs, budget expectations and the strength of the property market.
- Buyer’s agents work in the best interests of the buyer by striving to ensure that their clients buy quality properties at good prices.
- From dealing with the selling agent to liaising with the mortgage broker and solicitor, you can rely on a buyer’s agent to make sure that the whole process is as smooth as possible.
Buying real estate is a time consuming and highly emotional process but using the skills and knowledge of a buyer’s agent can help you buy the right property for you. Book a free 30-minute consultation to see how we can help you purchase a property that suits your budget.
Phone: 0448 881 254 Email: email@example.com
Purple Avenue is a Sydney based Buyers Agency. We provide expert guidance and advice to help you make the most informed decisions, and our buyer’s agents will be with you every step of the way to ensure the process of buying your home is a smooth and stress-free as possible.
About the author:
Marcus Feasey is a Buyer’s Agent at Purple Avenue Buyers Agency. An extensive career in residential finance has provided Marcus with an intimate understanding of the purchase process, coupled with his knowledge and experience in the real estate market means that his skillset goes beyond just the property acquisition itself. His experience in the industry includes a variety of roles in sales & distribution leadership, business development and relationship management. Marcus is based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney and currently helps clients purchasing property in the Northern Beaches, North Shore, Eastern Suburbs and Inner-West.
Connect with Marcus on Linkedin.
Disclaimer: This article contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information. This article is not to be used in place of professional advice, whether business, health or financial.